Saturday, November 8, 2008

I am a little heartbroken...:-(

Today is the 70.3 World Championship race in Clearwater, Florida...and I am not there even though I qualified!!!
Since I moved to Germany to take a full time job that includes some 40-60 hour work weeks, weired hours and also weekends where I have to work, I have not had enough time to train. Another reason is that the pool hours are so strange that I cannot go swimming every day. They close at 6pm, I get off work at 9pm, they are closed from 12-3 pm, that is when I have time to train,...
Oh well, I got sad not to be there and to watch it online...Every athlete's goal is to make it to Worlds or something like Worlds. I made it and couldn't go :-(
One thing is for sure: I will try to qualify again, and I will be there, and I will kick butt!!! SO WATCH OUT!!!

Angi

No comments: