Thursday, November 6, 2008

The nice weather is over

I think the nice days here in the Alps are over. We have already had some snow, it went away again and it ended up being unnaturally warm lately. Today I ran in shorts and ashirt and it was beautiful outside!!! But it is evening now and it has cooled off...well, we will see tomorrow. I will be running before work, so I am already prepared to run with a hat on. Normally at this time of the year there is snow and the ski season shoudl have started already...mhhh global warming!?!?!?

I also had swimming on my plan today, but...holiday in Bavaria, pools are closed. It is a holiday that the rest of Germany has never heard off:-)

I can't believe it is already November, Christmas is just around the corner.

That is it for now, more to come tomorrow, snow, rain, sun? We will see...

No comments: