Saturday, December 22, 2007

Chocolate!!!!

Today was a good day. It started with a small run in the forest with Angi. Then back home for lunch and right on the bike for a ride. Today I rode to Waldenbuch where Angi and her parents met me with a change of cloths. The Ritter Sport chocolate factory is in Waldenbuch. What a cool place. We went in and took a tour of the museum and picked up some supplies...about 7 kilos of chocolate. See below.


On the way out of town I stopped by Chris Schmitt's place (ehhem...Major Schmitt), my friend and last company commander, to pick up a stationary trainer. So far I've been toughing it out in the cold (25-30 degrees F). I'm not sure how long I'll last though. Now if I have a moment of weakness I can go in the basement and get the job done. Lucky for me Chris answered my distress email and hooked me up with the trainer.


For dinner we had my favorite.....spinach lasagne with red wine. Here we are.


Life is good.




No comments: